Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Days Of Me - Day Twenty

Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future


Not the best photo of me but it just looks so adorable.
The person I see myself marrying would be the guy who's giving me the kiss, my darling Erik.
I remember Erik a little from high school but I don't think we really talked then.. it wasn't until I started going out with one of Erik's friends when I finished high school that I got to know Erik.
We lost contact when Erik moved up to Auckland but it just so happened that Erik's father would come into my work (when I worked at the art gallery in Greymouth) and Erik was down for a holiday. Erik came into see me, we hit it off and started a long distance relationship.
Fast forward about 6 months after we started dating and I moved up to Auckland to live with Erik. Will be 3 years in January that we've been together for.

We understand each other fairly well and we can joke about different things. He's a sweetie, huggable and he gets along well with my friends and family.
I consider him my best friend (along with Jay of course).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing you two together! And hearing you purr with pleasure.

Anonymous said...

I consider him my best friend (along with Jay of course).

Awww yay! I guess cos we're always doing dodgy things together :p

(Says me who drove past the "glass blowing factory" sign today!)

Followers